Managing projects can absorb valuable in-house time and resource.
With substantial experience across the business and NGO communities, we bring objectivity, rigour, insight and a fresh pair of eyes.
We have particular experience in managing large international, multi-functional projects.
On specific projects or across an entire programme, we draw on our extensive cross-border experience to help you in:
- Developing a strategy and plan
- Determining objectives and milestones
- Obtaining stakeholder buy-in and commitment
- Implementing and managing the project(s)
- Gathering and analysing data
- Project communications
- Monitoring and evaluating effectiveness
- Continuous learning and development
From ad hoc support to managing longer-term projects, we help to make your projects run
as smoothly and efficiently as possible, while easing the pressure on your resources.