Evaluating the success of Corporate Responsibility programmes and NGOs’ activities can be extremely difficult. However, it is increasingly important and requires a solid approach.
Our proven track record in due diligence and business analysis puts us in an ideal position to help you assess and enhance how you gauge results, allowing you to become even more successful.
Common questions for both businesses and NGOs include:
- Are we having a positive impact?
- Could we be doing even better? How?
- Are we meeting our objectives and goals?
- How do we compare to our peers and to best practice?
We can help you to:
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of your NGO – Corporate Partnerships
and related activities
- Determine Key Performance Indicators
- Benchmark your organisation against peers and best practice
- Re-define or confirm goals and objectives
- Facilitate continual learning and improvement